Project #586060-EPP-1-2017-1-RO-EPPKA2-CBHE JP «Excellence in Engineering Education through Teacher Training and New Pedagogic Approaches in Russia and Tajikistan» (acronym – EXTEND) INTER-INSTITUTIONAL AGREEMENT ON EXTEND
Main targets of project
- promote excellence in engineering education in Russian Federation and Tajikistan through development of sustainable system of university teacher training;
- to study of best European practices in teaching engineering disciplines and teacher competence enhancement;
- to create model and professional competences descriptor of university teacher of engineering disciplines;
- to develop and set-up of EXTEND centres including development of documentation, intake and training of staff for the centres. People, knowledge and facilities are connected within the centres, allowing for the creation of new connections and solutions;
- to train PC universities teachers in European experience in teaching of engineering disciplines.
EXTEND-CENTRE in the Tajik National University opened (ceremony 22.12.2019).Presentation of NEW teaching course ASSESSMENT. Assessment is a first such subject that is being presented to participants on this subject.
ASSESSMENT– course presentation in European Center of the Tajik National
Schedule of ASSESSMENT courses in EXTEND Centre: from 21.01.2020 to14.02.2020, from 12.02.2021 to 18.02.2121, from 12.05.2021 to 29.05.2021.Assessment Course provided and implemented by EXTEND CENTER (A.Aslitdinova, D.Sharifi) in the Tajik National University will be publish together with 7 new sources in the special book.
EXTEND project provided equipment for partner Universities.
EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR IN EXTEND-CENTER: innovation is a multistage process that transforms ideas into products, services or processes new and / or improved, in order to advance, compete and differentiate themselves successfully in the education.
On 11 February, the United Nations, partners worldwide, women and girls will mark the International Day of Women and Girls in Science, celebrating the theme, ‘Investment in Women and Girls in Science for Inclusive Green Growth.’ The Day focuses on the reality that science and gender equality are both vital for the achievement of internationally agreed development goals, including the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable.
Participation in International Online Conference: Tajikistan, Russia and European participants took part in conference, 15 presentations were discussed.
Quality Assurance Course development evaluation. Survey 10 Questions.