Qodirzoda Farhod Anvar – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector for Economics
Kodirzoda F.A. was born on November 25, 1985 in the Republic of Tajikistan. In 2002 he entered the Faculty of Finance and Economics of the Tajik National University and graduated in 2007 with honors. After graduating from the university, he entered graduate school for part-time education. In 2011 he completed his postgraduate studies and defended his PhD thesis. Upon graduation, he worked in the following positions:
– cashier in the Treasury Department of OJSC “Orienbank” in Dushanbe (2007-2009);
– Economist of the 1st category of the Department of Deposit Operations of the Department of Deposit and Credit Policy of OJSC “Orienbank” in Dushanbe (2009-2011);
– Head of Science and Innovation Department of TNU (2011-2013);
– Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation of TNU (2013);
– Deputy Chairman of the Ismoili Somoni district of Dushanbe (2016);
– Associate Professor of the Department of World Economy and International Economic Relations of TNU, then Dean of the joint faculty of TNU with higher educational institutions of Belarus (2018);
– graduated from the Faculty of Law of TNU with a degree in jurisprudence (2011-2014);
– Graduated from the Institute of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan with a degree in public administration (2015-2018).
Kodirzoda F.A. is engaged in scientific research and has published more than 60 scientific, educational and scientific-public works and articles. Kodirzoda F.A. was awarded the badge “Excellent worker in education and science of the Republic of Tajikistan”, the Diploma of TNU and the Diploma of various structures of the republic.