We invite you to take part in the international scientific and practical seminar “Teaching mathematics in higher education and working with gifted students in contemporary context” (TMHE 2023), which will be held on February 23, 2023 in the Interstate Educational Institution of Higher Education “Belarusian-Russian University”.
Problem field of the seminar:
1. Modern educational technologies and methods of teaching mathematics in higher education.
2. Specifics of the development of educational and methodological support for the process of teaching mathematics in higher education institutions (HEIs).
3. Technology of development and methods of application of information and educational resources in teaching mathematics in HEIs.
4. Problems and prospects for the development of science education in contemporary higher education.
5. Working with gifted students in the contemporary world.
Seminar languages are English, Belarusian, and Russian.
Participation is either in-person or in absentia with publication. Participation is free of charge.
The seminar proceedings are planned to be published in electronic format (in pdf) before February 23, 2023. The Belarusian-Russian University reserves the right to convert materials into electronic format and to place them in the electronic archive of the University library and in the Russian Science Citation Index on the elibrary.ru platform in the public domain.
To participate in the seminar, we kindly ask you to send before January 20, 2023 at the Organizing Committee email address email@example.com:
– application for participation in the seminar;
– materials of the report.
Please click on the link below to download the requirements for submitted materials.