The Division of Youth Affairs is one of the educational branches of the Tajik National University, which works in close cooperation with government and public structures, especially with youth organizations.
The Division of Youth Affairs takes an active part in the implementation of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan ” About youth and the state youth policy”.
The main activities of the Department are:
– implementation of regulatory acts of the university concerning students;
– support for creative work and scientific research of students and young scientists;
– ensuring cooperation and unity of youth, strengthening friendly relations;
– protection of students’ rights regardless of their origin, nationality, religion, social status;
– active participation in the training of specialists and their education;
– attracting talented young people and students to youth organizations;
– education of young people in the spirit of caring attitude and respect for the national heritage, writing, language, traditions and culture of the nations that live in the republic;
– Organization of cooperation with international and republican funds and organizations on the problems of supporting creative youth and students, as well as low-income students, workers and young scientists;
– support and implementation of social and cultural programs aimed at the development of students’ civic duty;
– restoration of contacts and organization of cooperation with youth and student organizations;
– holding festivals, conferences, meetings, seminars, scientific discussions, competitions and other events for students and youth.
At the moment, the youth affairs department has two states:
Head (Ikromov Ragabali Saidislomovich);
Chief Specialist (Nozilshoev Jumakhon Begmaњmadovich).
Address: 17 Rudaki Avenue, TNU main building, 2nd floor, office 31
Phone: (+992) 918 580 174