The International Scientific and Practical Conference “SCO UNIVERSITY: GLOBAL CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT UNTIL 2030” will be held in TNU from 1 to 4 of December, 2020 in a distance format. The conference is held within the framework of the XIII Education Week of the SCO Member States “Education without Borders”, which is organized by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation and the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia.
Representatives of 77 universities of the countries of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, Russia, China, the Republics: Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Belarus, the Kyrgyz Republic are invited to participate in the conference.
The purpose of the conference is to discuss topical problems of integration in the scientific, educational and cultural spheres, deepening the interaction of universities and scientific institutions of the CIS and SCO countries, establishing educational and scientific contacts.
The main objectives of the conference:
– exchange of experience in terms of scientific achievements in priority areas of the SCO University;
– identification of points of growth and achievement of academic and technological leadership;
– identifying opportunities for international cooperation in priority areas of the SCO University in the interests of future generations;
– identification of the problems of the development of the market of educational services of the SCO countries and training of personnel at the present stage;
– analysis of the possibilities for the implementation of joint educational programs based on modern technologies in education;
– identification of opportunities for cooperation between business and education in terms of the formation of professional competencies and their development through additional professional education;
– exchange of professional experience and conducting master classes.