The Fulbright Foreign Student Program provides opportunities to graduate students and young professionals to earn a Master’s degree in the U.S. universities beginning in academic year 2020-2021.
Eligible Fields of Study: The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is open to all fields of study, with the exception of medical sciences.
• Applicants must be citizens of Tajikistan residing in Tajikistan at the time of application;
• Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education and hold a bachelor’s degree;
• Applicant must have a minimum of two years of professional experience.
Completed Online Applications Includes:
• Completed online application form;
• Academic transcripts, diplomas, and translations;
• Three reference letters;
• TOEFL and GRE test scores (if available). More information about the tests and sample exams can be found on www.ets.org/toefl and www.ets.org/gre. In some cases a GMAT is also necessary;
• Resume or CV;
• Copy of passport bio-data page.
• J-1 visa support;
• Tuition and fees;
• Health insurance coverage;
• Monthly stipend;
• Books and supplies;
• International airfare to and from the U.S.
• Applicants must have a sufficiently high level of English to undertake full-time graduate-level study in the U.S.;
• Applicants must have outstanding academic records;
• Applicants who are selected as semi-finalists must take the TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT tests; and
• Applicants should be able to demonstrate high motivation, serious commitment to completing the program, and leadership potential upon returning home.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 17, 2019.
Applicants can access the online application by going to